Motor Insurance Third Party
Motor vehicles and motor related accidents are rising at an alarming rate in the Maldives. The reckless driving of people on the roads have caused countless damages to properties and injury and deaths. You may never know when you are faced with an unfortunate event and have to bear the cost of third party injuries and damage to property belonging to another, let alone your own vehicle and your own wellbeing. This insurance provides you with the financial assistance you need.
We provide mainly two types of cover:
- Comprehensive Motor Insurance
- Third Party Liability Insurance
The Comprehensive Motor Insurance Policy will cover damage to own vehicle and third party liabilities arising out of the use of the vehicle. Whereas, the Third Party only Policy covers bodily injury, or death of third party and property damage.
We will not be liable for any claims arising out of:
- Whilst Motor Vehicle is;
- being used otherwise than in accordance with the Limitations to Use
- being driven by or is for the purpose of being driven other than by an Authorised Driver
- being driven under the influence of intoxicating liquor or drugs
- Any accident loss or damage to any property or any loss or expense resulting or arising from any consequential loss